Top Hair Loss Treatments
Since hair loss affect so many people there are plenty of products created to help with this problem. Due to so many remedies available it might be a huge challenge to pick the right one for you. We did some research and found some promising products that are aimed at stopping hair loss and even promoting new hair growth. The main criteria when choosing was user testimonials, ingredients, pricing, manufacturer reputation and etc. Bellow you can find a list of most popular hair loss treatments available. The list is made so that you would be able to quickly see main pros and cons of each treatment.
Provillus is a well-known hair loss treatment designed for both men and women. This treatment consists of two products: a spray and a supplement. Since it’s a two way system it can help to fight hair loss from both inside and outside more effectively. One of the most promising ingredients in the spray – Minoxidil is clinically tested and proven to work for hair loss. The main ingredient in a supplement is Saw Palmetto (men formula), which works by blocking DHT hormone from damaging hair follicles. Horsetail Silica is the main component in Provillus for woman, which can help to make hair stronger, promote growth and reduce dandruff and split ends.
- Provillus has different formulation for men and women;
- Includes Minoxidil (5%), clinically tested and FDA approved ingredient for treating hair loss;
- Reputable company, which offers hair loss products for many years.
- Affordable for people with all types of budgets (price ranges from $26 to $49.95 per month);
- Offers 90 days money back guarantee (most similar products offer 60 days);
#2. Har Vokse.
Har Vokse is one of the most popular hair loss treatments created by Norwegian researchers. It is a two-step system, since it consists of spray and supplement. A spray works by nourishing the hair and cleansing the scalp so that your hair would have more volume, become stronger and more importantly thicker. A supplement works from the inside to stop hair loss and make your hair healthier and thicker. The treatment can work equally well for men and women. The formula of this remedy consists of essential amino acids, minerals, herbal extracts and vitamins.
- Extensive clinical trials on Har Vokse showed that it is effective hair regrowth remedy for ~64% of participants;
- The company is reputable and offers its product for a few years already, so you can find plenty of positive feedback from actual costumers;
- Har Vokse is risk free for 60 days, since it offers money back guarantee;
- One of the most expensive treatments (price ranges from $89.95 to $88 per month);
Profollica is a three step system (daily supplement, activator gel and shampoo) designed to stop hair loss and improve new hair growth for men. The formulation of this product includes a huge list of proteins, amino acids, nutrients and herbal extracts. Quite a lot of these ingredients are aimed at blocking DHT from damaging hair follicles. If this is the main reason for your hair loss, then you can definitely benefit from this hair loss treatment. According to a manufacturer of Profollica, users of this remedy can expect to see positive results within two months of using this product.
- The list of ingredients included is one of the largest compared with other hair loss treatments. Daily supplement consists of 28 and gel of 19 ingredients;
- Includes Trichogen ingredient, which showed to be able to stop hair loss in 90% of participants who were in the clinical trial;
- Offers 60 days money back guarantee.
- Profollica can be used only by men;
- It is quite expensive treatment (~$80 per month); however it is three way system so it can’t be equally compared to other products;
Groei360 is one of the newest hair lost treatments available. It’s available in a form of spray whose main aim is to provide your scalp with essential nutrients, reduce imbalances in moisture & flora and improve circulation to scalp. So if this is one of the causes of your hair loss you will definitely benefit from using Groei360. The main ingredient in this remedy is vitaliste, which is a set of different plant extracts, vitamins, tea tree oil and minerals. It can be used by both men and women and best of all it can be used together with other hair products, since it is a non-stick spray. According to Groei360 manufacturer some results can be seen in as little as 1 month and more noticeable changes within 4-6 months. One of the studies performed on this treatment showed that within four month time Groei360 was able to thicken hair by two times.
The Main Benefits:
- One of the cheapest treatments available (price ranges from $25 to $33 per month);
- Test that were performed on this spray didn’t show any side effects (can find clinical test results in the official website);
- Can be used together with hair styling products, since it’s a non-stick application;
- Offers 60 money back guarantee for its customers.
The Main Drawbacks:
- This treatment is still quite new, so the number of available testimonials and reviews from actual users is limited;
- No dietary supplement is available, only a spray;