Lipogaine for Men review.
What is Lipogaine and how does it work?
If you are looking for a complete solution for your loss problem, Lipogaine for Men can be a great product choice for you. This tropical hair loss solution combines ingredients that can either block DHT hormone or stimulate growth so users can have far better success rate with this treatment. Quite commonly hair loss treatments only do one of these mentioned things and due to this results differ a lot. However with Lipogaine treatment you can combat hair loss in two ways and most importantly without spending a fortune on it.
What ingredients are included?
The list of components found in Lipogaine consists of some of the most recognized ingredients that work for hair loss. The formulation includes Minoxidil, a few DHT hormone inhibitors and also ingredients that can provide all the necessary nutrients for healthy scalp. A full list of Lipogaine for Men ingredients and how they can be benedificial for hair loss can be found bellow.
- Minoxidil (5%) is an ingredient that is proven in many clinical trials to work for stimulating new hair growth. You can find it in many hair loss products in either 2% or 5% concentrations. According to a few studies higher dosage of Minoxidil provides far better results than 2%.
- Azetinol is effective component for reducing thinning, since it contains Vitamin A, fatty acids and etc.
- Saw palmetto extract is one of the most effective DHT hormone blockers and for this reason this extract is found in many successful hair loss treatments.
- Beta-sitosterol also works as DHT blocker in Lipogaine. Also it is worthwhile to mention that in studies this ingredient showed better results when use in combination with Saw Palmetto.
- Oleic acid has anti-inflammatory features and can also help to lower DHT levels in the body.
- Linolenic acid is a fatty acid (omega 6) that is essential for proper hair growth.
- Biotin is type of Vitamin B, which is essential for healthy and strong hair.
- Niacin works by stimulating blood flow to areas of scalp that are affected by hair loss.
- Vitamins B12 and B6 are both beneficial for hair growth since they can enchase blood flow to your scalp.
What are the Main Benefits?
- Works by lowering DHT levels, improving hair follicles condition and stimulating growth;
- Lipogaine contains Minoxidil (5%), which is proven ingredient to be effective for hair growth;
- Consumer testimonials of Lipogaine are quite positive, which proves that this formulation works for most men;
- Lipogaine products comes with money back guarantee (30 days);
- Very reasonably priced and monthly treatment can be bought for as little as ~$25.
Are there any Side Effects?
While ingredients included in Lipogaine for Men are considered to be safe and doesn’t cause side effects when used in recommended dosages, there is a small risk that you might experience side effects while using this product. Usually these side effects happen only for small number of people who are more sensitive or have allergic reaction to one of the components. Potential side effects of this tropical solution might be rashes, itchiness of scalp, redness and swelling. If you notice any of the symptoms mentioned above you should stop using Lipogaine and consult with your doctor.
What do consumer reviews say?
It can be said that reviews of Lipogaine that you can find online are quite positive and most users noticed either less of hair falling or even some growth. However just like with any hair loss treatment you can find some consumer reviews stating that it is not working for them. It is quite a normal thing and if you tried hair loss treatments before you should probably already know that there is simply no product that would work with 100% success rate. Read a few reviews of actual users of Lipogaine for Men bellow.
For more reviews of Lipogaine for Men visit Amazon page here.
Directions on how to use it.
While in general Lipogaine is considered a safe treatment for hair loss, the manufacturer of this product suggest to do a quick test before using it in recommended dosages. This way you will be sure that you do not have sensitivity or allergic reaction to any of the ingredients in formulation. To do this test you should put a few drops of a solution on the back of your elbow joint. If you do not notice redness or other negative symptoms you should start using Lipogaine according to recommendations. The solution should be applied twice daily on the area that has either lost hair or is thinning by using a dropper. After you put a few drops of the solution on your scalp start massaging the area until it is totally absorbed and also don’t forget to wash your hands afterwards. It is advised not to exceed a dosage higher than 1 ml per each use.
Where to buy Lipogaine for Men and what is the Price?
If you are interested in trying Lipogaine for Men you can buy this product on popular online sites like Amazon and EBay. Usually the price is a bit lower on Amazon so it is better to buy it from there. Currently the price of this hair loss treatment is ~$25 for one bottle on Amazon; however since it is a sale price it might increase soon. Also you might consider getting at least three bottle package and save some money since Lipogaine can give better results when used for at least a couple of months.