What is Procerin and how does it work?
Procerin is two products in one that are designed to stop hair loss, which is caused by Androgenetic Alopecia. Both products – supplement and foam contains a lot of different DHT inhibitors that works internally and externally to stop hair loss and stimulate growth.
According to manufacturer this product works better for men who are between ages 18-35. It can also work effectively for older men; however it is best that hair would be still in growth phrase. According to manufacturer, this product works with ~88% success rate and users start noticing results within 1-3 months of usage. The usage of this product is quite simple and for the best effect it should be used once in the morning and evening.
What ingredients are included?
Since Procerin offers different products for hair loss it is worthwhile to look at formulations of both of these products. Most of the ingredients found in these products are vitamins, minerals and DHT blockers, so a combination of them should definitely provide benefits for most users.
- Magnesium. This mineral is essential for healthy hair and deficiencies often lead to hair loss.
- Nettles. One study showed that extract from nettles root is able to block two enzymes that make estrogen and DHT hormones.
- Saw Palmetto Berries. When this ingredient is taken orally it works by blocking DHT levels. It is one of the most common components in products that are aimed for stopping hair loss.
- Zinc. Deficiencies of this mineral often lead to shedding, hair that looks dull or weak.
- Pumpkin Seed. This ingredient contains high levels of protein, vitamins, minerals which are all beneficial for preventing hair loss and stimulating growth. Also there are a few compounds found in these seeds (delta-7-sterine and phytosterol beta-sitosterol) that might assist in blocking DHT hormone.
- Gotu Kola. There were a few studies done on animals, which suggested that this ingredient works on stopping hair loss.
- Eleuthero Root. While there are no studies that would confirm this ingredients effectiveness for hair loss, it is sometimes included for its ability to boost immune system and protect cells from damage of environment.
- Uva Ursi works by stimulating new hair growth.
- Other ingredients: Muira Puama Root and Pyroxidine (Vitamin B6).
Liquid Foam Ingredients:
- Azelaic Acid. Some studies suggest that in combination with Zinc this acid is able to inhibit DHT production.
- Grape Seed Extract. This extract works by lowering DHT in follicles of your hair and also it contains fatty acids and vitamins that are essential for healthy hair.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract. This extract is quite an old remedy for hair shedding and it works by stimulating new hair growth and inhibiting DHT hormone.
- Oleic Acid is omege-9 fatty acid, which according to a few studies might work by inhibiting 5-alpha reductase.
- Pygeum Bark Extract. This ingredient is believed to be able to inhibit 5-alpha reductase; therefore it is quite commonly included in products that are aimed for hair loss.
- Other ingredients: Avocado Oil, Saw Palmetto Extract, Vitamin B6, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Linoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Gamma Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E, Evening Primrose Oil.
What are the Main Benefits?
- Due to the fact that Procerin offers two products that work from the inside and outside users can expect far better results and more quickly;
- Both products contains a lot of ingredients that are well researched and effective for preventing hair loss;
- According to manufacturer it works effectively for ~88% of users and first results might be noticeable after 2-4 weeks;
- Since ingredients in Procerin doesn’t affect testosterone levels it will not cause any negative effects related to sexual function;
- Both products are quite reasonably priced and there are huge savings on more advanced packages.
Are there any Side Effects?
While in general Procerin is considered to be a safe product to use for hair loss there is a small possibility that some users might experience side effects. One of the possible side effects of taking a supplement might be a discomfort in the stomach. According to manufacturer of Procerin this side effect is only temporary and you can avoid it by taking pills together with your food. Also it is possible that topical foam might cause scalp irritation for more sensitive people. In case this occurs you should limit the usage of the foam to once per day. Also according to manufacturer it can be used in combination with other products like Rogaine and Propecia too.
What do consumer reviews say?
It can be said that consumer reviews of Procerin that you can find online are very mixed. Manufacturer of this product claims that ~88% of users find success with this solution; however according to user testimonials it can be said that this number is a bit lower. It is worthwhile to mention that Shampoo of Procerin has very positive reviews, so it might be worthwhile to try this particular product. Read a few actual consumer reviews of Procerin below.
For more consumer reviews of Procerin visit Amazon page here.
Where to buy Procerin and what is the Price?
You can buy Procerin products for hair loss on the official website online or on popular websites like Amazon. You can choose to buy all three products (supplement, foam and shampoo) in combination or separately. According to manufacturer it is best to use a supplement and foam together since it will enchase results of Procerin. At the moment you can buy a supplement for ~$20 and foam for ~$35 on Amazon. Also there are discounts available for multiple month supply or when these products are bought in combination.